The Italian peninsula, with its 7.000 km of coastline, is one of the most attractive places for Gulet cruises, as you can discover sea corners and breathtaking nature, ancient relics of the past, together with cities and towns full of shops and of typical Italian restaurants. As for the Aeolian archipelago: Lipari, Salina, Vulcano, Stromboli, Panarea, Filicudi and Alicudi are called the "seven sisters" archipelago, offering the possibility of making a beautiful cruise as well as nice walks on the land and guided hikes.
The detailed route will be explained by the Captain upon embarkation. This can be changed at anytime due to safety reasons, weather conditions and logistics. The route may not follow the sequence of stops as described
Embarking from 6 pm in Lipari. Welcome cocktail. Then you will have time to familiarize with the crew and be knowledgeable of the boat, the cruise and to be accommodated in your cabins.
Possibility to visit: the Castle, the Archaeological Museum, the Spas of San Calogero, the Guardia mountain where is the international geophysical observatory. Dinner not included and overnight stay onboard.
Breakfast on board and navigation along East Lipari coast to reach Filicudi. During navigation possibility to see the Cave of Bue Marino and stop for swimming. Lunch on board and circumnavigation of the island. In the afternoon possibility to visit by walk the ruins of village called Capo Graziano. Dinner not included and overnight onboard.
Breakfast on board and navigation to Salina island. Lunch on board. Stop for swimming and relax in the wonderful Pollara bay. In afternoon arrival in the small harbour of Rinella or S. Marina di Salina and possibility to visit the island. Dinner not included and overnight on board.
Breakfast on board and departure to reach Panarea the smallest island of the Archipelago, surrounded of islets called Lisca Bianca, Dattilo and Basiluzzo. Circumnavigation of island and possibility to see the royal seagull or the falcon of the queen that live here. Lunch on board. In the afternoon possibility to visit the small town. Dinner not included and overnight on board.
Breakfast on board and departure toward Stromboli island. Lunch on board. Possibility to visit the small town or excursions to the volcano and his famous Sciara del Fuoco. In the afternoon back in Panarea, dinner not included and overnight on board.
Breakfast on board and navigation to Vulcano island with mooring near the "Scoglio della Quaglia" with a visit to the splendid and evocative "Grotta del Cavallo" and the "Piscina di Venere". In the early afternoon you will sail to the "Sabbie Nere" and the thermal pools. In the late afternoon we recommend an excursion to the crater to enjoy the suggestive sunset. Dinner not included and overnight on board.
Breakfast on board and navigation back to Lipari island and boat ride among the "Faraglioni". In the late morning stop at Pomici for a suggestive swim in its turquoise waters and lunch. In the evening mooring in front of the old port of the town of Lipari better known as "Marina Corta", then disembarking ashore for some shopping. Dinner not included and overnight on board.
After breakfast disembarking until 9.00 am
Price list 2023 Standard cat. A/C - departure on Saturday. Price in Euro per person per week
26 August - 8 September
23 September - 7 October
- Accommodation in double cabins with private bathroom and air conditioning (use for max 4 hour per day, not night hours)
- Half board treatment (breakfast and lunch)
- Crew (3 members) and service on board
- Sheets and bath towels
- Daily cleaning of the cabins
- Insurance on board
- Fuel and energy consumption
- Equipment on board use
Prices don't include:
- Cash box 185 Euro (include welcome cocktail, all inclusive* soft drinks, embarking/disembarking fees, laundry on board service, sun towels, consumables, entrances to the natural parks, eventual small damage caused by guests)
- Drinks not included (to buy at the bar on board)
- Cancellation insurance
- Land excursions
- Tips and personal extras
- Additional costs not mentioned under "Prices include"
* All inclusive soft drinks includes the unlimited consume during all day of: juices, tea, coffee, coca cola, sprite, fanta, natural mineral water and with gas, etc. Special drinks, energy drinks or similar not included.
- All inclusive local alcoholic beverages 160 Euro per person per week (includes local wine, beer and liquors, such us: table wine, Messina beer or similar, Zibbibo, Limoncello, Liquirizia and Marsala)
- Master cabin 150 Euro per person per week
- Cabin single 50%
All data and prices are subject to confirmation on request of the estimate.